TechLifeForum

Full Version: Think you pay too much in taxes? It could be worse. You could be living in Denmark.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lol, dang that would suck. I was just whining the other day because I had $111 taken out of my $600 check. Lol.
Lol, thats so sick, I would never nag about my taxes again. Omfg.
(06-20-2011, 01:17 PM)KoBE Wrote: [ -> ]Lol, dang that would suck. I was just whining the other day because I had $111 taken out of my $600 check. Lol.

Yeah, i like something about "our" system here such as we have free education and such for everyone and actually get payed while we study. But Some people here pay over 60% in tax + we got 25% VAT on items and dont let me start on all the charges we have on everything :( ... I am getting called super liberal just because I want a flat tax under 40%...
Bobolobo you are not the only one who wants lower taxes... Did you know that 49% of the population here in DK pays for the rest 51% ? And that number is going even more bad...
(06-20-2011, 03:44 PM)HSP Wrote: [ -> ]Bobolobo you are not the only one who wants lower taxes... Did you know that 49% of the population here in DK pays for the rest 51% ? And that number is going even more bad...

Yes and that the government is so inefficient that reports are showing that if you privatized it, it would only cost 2 / 3 of what it does.