View New Posts  |  View Today's Posts
BlueHost.com - CHEAP and VERY Reliable

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

07-19-2012, 01:03 PM #1
KoBE
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Global Moderators

BlueHost.com - CHEAP and VERY Reliable
I wanted to take the time to write a quick review of my experience with BlueHost .

First off, I have absolutely NOTHING bad to say about the company. It was the hosting service that I used when we started TLF. I've used them for about 1 1/2 years.

From my experience their speed has always been fast, and allow both unlimited space and bandwidth. In fact, I don't recall ever having downtime. Just today, I log on the computer to see that I've been charged an auto-renew of $100+ on an account that I no longer need. I decided quickly that I would battle their customer service and get this charge removed.

However, there was no battle. The conversation took literally 3 minutes and I was on my way. They were extremely nice and very helpful.

Considering the speed, service, and customer support I would recommend BlueHost to ANYONE looking for hosting. Especially if you are new and aren't quite sure what you're looking for.

In fact: I've signed TLF up as an affiliate. You can use our link here:
CLICK HERE TO SIGNUP FOR BLUEHOST.COM
This post was last modified: 07-19-2012, 01:50 PM by KoBE.

07-19-2012, 01:56 PM #2
Predator
Staff
Moderators

RE: BlueHost.com - CHEAP and VERY Reliable
(07-19-2012, 01:03 PM)KoBE Wrote:  I wanted to take the time to write a quick review of my experience with BlueHost .

First off, I have absolutely NOTHING bad to say about the company. It was the hosting service that I used when we started TLF. I've used them for about 1 1/2 years.

From my experience their speed has always been fast, and allow both unlimited space and bandwidth. In fact, I don't recall ever having downtime. Just today, I log on the computer to see that I've been charged an auto-renew of $100+ on an account that I no longer need. I decided quickly that I would battle their customer service and get this charge removed.

However, there was no battle. The conversation took literally 3 minutes and I was on my way. They were extremely nice and very helpful.

Considering the speed, service, and customer support I would recommend BlueHost to ANYONE looking for hosting. Especially if you are new and aren't quite sure what you're looking for.

That link just goes to bluehost.com not an affiliate link?

Also what exactly does that mean? Cheaper for anyone who uses our link?
This post was last modified: 07-19-2012, 02:17 PM by Predator.

07-19-2012, 03:11 PM #3
RDCA

(07-19-2012, 01:56 PM)Predator Wrote:  
(07-19-2012, 01:03 PM)KoBE Wrote:  I wanted to take the time to write a quick review of my experience with BlueHost .

TFL gets 65 USD for everyone who signs up.

07-19-2012, 03:17 PM #4
Predator
Staff
Moderators

(07-19-2012, 03:11 PM)RDCA Wrote:  
(07-19-2012, 01:56 PM)Predator Wrote:  

TFL gets 65 USD for everyone who signs up.
TLF * But that's cool.

07-19-2012, 03:26 PM #5
KoBE
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Global Moderators

(07-19-2012, 03:17 PM)Predator Wrote:  TLF * But that's cool.

Confused What do you mean?

And RDCA is correct, we can't provide a discount for people. If someone signs up through our link though, TLF recieves a $65 donation from BlueHost that goes into the TLF account.

07-19-2012, 04:07 PM #6
Predator
Staff
Moderators

(07-19-2012, 03:26 PM)KoBE Wrote:  
(07-19-2012, 03:17 PM)Predator Wrote:  TLF * But that's cool.

Confused What do you mean?

And RDCA is correct, we can't provide a discount for people. If someone signs up through our link though, TLF recieves a $65 donation from BlueHost that goes into the TLF account.
He put TFL not TLF ;)

02-07-2013, 09:50 AM #7
Adriana

Bluehost are great hosting providers, I have also used their services for a long time. I now use a company in my country but still, I recommend Bluehost to anyone who needs a decent hosting plan.

05-01-2013, 07:04 AM #8
sohidsen

I think, Admin of this forum should open a Webhosting Forum section. In that section, user can ask review or provide review of a web hosting company. This topic seems not appropriate in Web Browser & General Internet/Networking Discussion

So, admin what do you think? It is totally up to you guys. If you want then proceed to create a New Section about "WebHosting Forum"

05-01-2013, 12:47 PM #9
KoBE
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Global Moderators

If we had more reviews this wouldn't be a bad idea. However, since there aren't many, it would be a pretty empty section.