Hello There, Guest!
View New Posts  |  View Today's Posts
[Release] Dayz Auto Run

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

09-13-2012, 01:17 PM #1
FizzyPenthos

Dayz Auto Run
Hey guys,

Just a showcase of an application i made to help me just to run in DayZ, Dayz being a Zombie mod for ArmA 2.

Here is a video preview..

I am hoping to get this to the developer of the game "Rocket", so i can gain his trust and get my application verified.

I hope you like and will get some use out of it. I do :P

Ran 10 clicks in 15mins, before it would take me 1-2hrs to run the same, but only because my finger used to hurt, so i would stop etc..

Any reviews would be great. Thank you.
My house

01-29-2014, 07:33 PM #2
Helynoise

RE: Dayz Auto Run
(09-13-2012, 01:17 PM)FizzyPenthos Wrote:  Hey guys,

Just a showcase of an application i made to help me just to run in DayZ, Dayz being a Zombie mod for ArmA 2.

Here is a video preview..

I am hoping to get this to the developer of the game "Rocket", so i can gain his trust and get my application verified.

I hope you like and will get some use out of it. I do :P

Ran 10 clicks in 15mins, before it would take me 1-2hrs to run the same, but only because my finger used to hurt, so i would stop etc..

Any reviews would be great. Thank you.

Will you update this hack to work with the standalone? I loved to use it in the mod. :)

11-24-2014, 09:27 PM #3
FizzyPenthos

RE: Dayz Auto Run
Hello Helynoise,
until i own dayz SA i cannot I'm sorry :( As soon as i can afford the title i will start developing it for SA. Thanks :)
My house