View New Posts  |  View Today's Posts
Admin Appreciation Day

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

10-19-2012, 02:27 PM #1
Predator
Staff
Moderators

Admin Appreciation Day
I'd like to take this chance on behalf of all TLF to give a big thanks to Ace and KoBE . These guys have put forth an INCREDIBLE amount of work towards this forum. Especially how they balance their busy lives with making sure things are going smoothly, teaching the VB school, and all of the other things they do. Both Thumbs Up

I'd also like to say thanks to Nuno and all of the guys at team reboot for helping us grow and for everything they do too! (TLF is hosted on the reboot.pro server, free of charge) Also to Louis (The centralchat admin) for hosting our IRC server (again for free) It's people like this, and you the community that make TLF possible.

This post was last modified: 10-29-2012, 09:53 PM by Predator.

10-19-2012, 03:21 PM #2
Epixors
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。
TLF Coders

RE: Admin Appreciation Day
Three hoorays for everyone!

10-19-2012, 04:24 PM #3
RDCA

I don't post here a lot, but even I can see the work that they both do. I feel out of touch compared to how it was when it first started, but this forum still has the best programming topics that I see for the most part. Another thing is, the forum is kept clean thanks to people like you Predator, and even Florin for a bit. I should really start posting here more.

10-19-2012, 08:15 PM #4
AceInfinity
Developer
Administrators
Posts: 9,733 Threads:1,026 Joined: Jun 2011 Reputation: 76

The illusion of it being all mine and KoBE's work is deceiving isn't it? Laugh

I believe it was the communities efforts. A forum doesn't run without it's members. So i'd actually have to give a thankyou to all of our members.

We've been online for just a little more than 1.5 years as TLF. Hope to celebrate the 2nd TLF anniversary with all of you once again :)

Get the pop and soda out for all you minors lol, and for everybody else, do what you need/want to do lol.
cheers

Microsoft MVP .NET Programming - (2012 - Present)
®Crestron DMC-T Certified Automation Programmer

Development Site: aceinfinity.net

▲
 ▲ ▲

10-22-2012, 03:23 PM #5
KoBE
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Global Moderators

Thanks for the shoutout! :D

Again, there would be no Ace and KoBE if it wasn't for our great community. It makes our job easy!