Hello There, Guest!
View New Posts  |  View Today's Posts
Bitdefender Anitvirus logic....

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Closed 

12-27-2012, 04:59 AM #1

Bitdefender Anitvirus logic....
Hey guys,
So i use Bitdefender Total Security 2013 and the product has been expired but i noticed that it still works..
I'm the third day with expired antivirus (i'm working on it...) and recently i noticed that he deleted several files which was considered as viruses, and he as well blocks websites :D
The only thing that "expired product" influencing is just the GUI, i can't control it.

btw, The lifetime activation crack is not working anymore, any help?

12-27-2012, 05:08 AM #2
Posts: 9,733 Threads:1,026 Joined: Jun 2011 Reputation: 76

RE: Bitdefender Anitvirus logic....
Yikes, I was following along until the very last line in your post Thumbs Down

Unfortunately we can't help you here with cracked versions of software, as it's against our Rules. [Read More]

Rules Wrote:1. Warez talk is prohibited and frowned upon, to prevent legal issues, as well as any hacking related material.
  • You may not share or distribute any content involving a place to get something that has been illegally obtained or shared. You may hint at it, but you cannot provide explicit instruction to any member on the forum on how or where to obtain something warez related. If any post like that is found, the thread containing it will be closed and further support will be revoked. We encourage members to report posts such as these to help the forum administration out further.
  • You may not post any hacking related or malicious material on the forum or provide links to such material, as our rules now define it as being prohibited on our forum. This means no links to any forum at all with such content, with no exceptions. None of that needs to be mentioned here, regardless of where you came from or what background knowledge you may have. Users who deny this rule will be rewarded with a warning of 10% lasting a full week.

Content here is strictly legit and legal based. Even if the rules were otherwise, I personally, could not help you with this for other personal reasons as well.

This post was last modified: 12-27-2012, 05:09 AM by AceInfinity.

Microsoft MVP .NET Programming - (2012 - Present)
®Crestron DMC-T Certified Automation Programmer

Development Site: aceinfinity.net

▲ ▲

Thread Closed