Hello There, Guest!
View New Posts  |  View Today's Posts
[Release] DotNet Patcher (Merger, Packer, Obfuscator, Icon changer,..)

ii 
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

06-11-2013, 01:48 PM #1
sh@rp

DotNet Patcher (Merger, Packer, Obfuscator, Icon changer,..)
DotNet Patcher

[DESCRIPTION]

This utility allows you to patch a program that was coded in dotnet programming language (C#, VbNet, ...)

[SCREENSHOTS]

[FEATURES]

--> Showing selected file informations (Assembly name, target CPU, Version)
--> Detect and showing the result if the binary file was obfuscated or packed. Supported list :
- Rpx (Packer)
- ILProtector (Packer)
- NetZ .NET (Packer)
- Mpress .NET (Packer)
- CodeFort Obfuscator (Obfuscator)
- Manco.NET Obfuscator (Obfuscator)
- Skater .NET Obfuscator (Obfuscator)
- Xenocode (Obfuscator)
- Spices.Net (Obfuscator)
- Goliath.NET (Obfuscator)
- Dotfuscator (Obfuscator)
- Crypto Obfuscator (Obfuscator)
- Code Veil (Obfuscator)
- Agile.NET (Obfuscator)
- Babel Obfuscator (Obfuscator)
- SmartAssembly (Obfuscator)
- DotNetPatcher (Obfuscator)

--> Modify the requested level execution (asInvoker, requireAdministrator, highestAvailable)
--> Dependencies Merging or dependencies Embedding
--> Compressing (custom Packer with predefined obfucation settings by default)
--> Obfuscator (Namespaces, Types, Methods, Properties, Fields, Events, Strings, Anti Reflector, Anti IlDasm)
--> Resources encryption and compression
--> Icon changer

[CREDITS]

--> Thanks to jbevain for his Mono.Cecil library (https://github.com/jbevain/cecil)
--> Thanks to Mavamaarten's "Ghost" and "Evolve" themes.
--> Thanks to aeonhack's "ThemeBase"
--> Thanks to Xenocode for all the many tips

[PREREQUISITES]

- All Windows OS
- DotNet Framework 4.0
- Doesn't require installation

[DOWNLOAD]

This post was last modified: 11-06-2016, 06:24 AM by sh@rp.

06-11-2013, 07:01 PM #2
AceInfinity
Developer
Administrators
Posts: 9,733 Threads:1,026 Joined: Jun 2011 Reputation: 76

RE: DotNet Patcher (Merger, Packer, Obfuscator, Icon changer,..)
It looks alright, pretty good work. :)

Microsoft MVP .NET Programming - (2012 - Present)
®Crestron DMC-T Certified Automation Programmer

Development Site: aceinfinity.net

▲
 ▲ ▲

06-11-2013, 11:08 PM #3
KoBE
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Global Moderators

Looks really nice! I can't wait to check it out.

06-12-2013, 04:52 AM #4
sh@rp

Here we are Ace and KoBE. ;)

06-12-2013, 05:07 PM #5
sh@rp

UPDATED (2.2) :

- Choose between : Dependencies Merging or dependencies embedding
- Inject "ObfuscatedByDotNetPatcher" Attribute to the main assembly
- Add "DotNetPatcher" Obfuscator detection.

Download
This post was last modified: 02-08-2014, 03:18 PM by sh@rp.

06-17-2013, 02:59 PM #6
Xenocode

Can be easily dumped. Plus this is only renaming and garbage :/
What I'm trying to say is that you are only using RPX and other tools which are in Ressources (I cleaned the file, so don't tell me that I'm trolling). And I'm sure I've already seen this in public on HF or somewhere before ...
Anyway, its good, even if it's, IMO, not a good tool if you want to protect your app.
This post was last modified: 06-17-2013, 03:18 PM by Xenocode.
XenocodeRCE

06-17-2013, 04:34 PM #7
sh@rp

(06-17-2013, 02:59 PM)Xenocode Wrote:  Can be easily dumped. Plus this is only renaming and garbage :/
What I'm trying to say is that you are only using RPX and other tools which are in Ressources (I cleaned the file, so don't tell me that I'm trolling). And I'm sure I've already seen this in public on HF or somewhere before ...
Anyway, its good, even if it's, IMO, not a good tool if you want to protect your app.

Please stop saying bullshit ...
This tool is simply a patch and if you fully read the first post, you can understand that I don't pretend to say that this obfuscator compiles binary file totally inviolable .... I don't know where you read that ?

And if you find such a tool on HF then you certainly have the overview before me.... such a leecher !!
All sources that you can find on the web (not really tools !!!) make non-functional primary assembly file when an assembly is merged or embedded ..... I personally have corrected this problem and this is certainly not due to this kind of sterile response coming from you.

...and with a nickname as yours we understand why you're so pretentious in your words ... but where is your private obfuscator tool that you love to talk to everyone usually ??? Thumbs Down
This post was last modified: 06-17-2013, 04:36 PM by sh@rp.

06-17-2013, 04:57 PM #8
Xenocode

(06-17-2013, 04:34 PM)sh@rp Wrote:  Please stop saying bullshit ...
This tool is simply a patch and if you fully read the first post, you can understand that I don't pretend to say that this obfuscator compiles binary file totally inviolable .... I don't know where you read that ?

And if you find such a tool on HF then you certainly have the overview before me.... such a leecher !!
All sources that you can find on the web (not really tools !!!) make non-functional primary assembly file when an assembly is merged or embedded ..... I personally have corrected this problem and this is certainly not due to this kind of sterile response coming from you.

...and with a nickname as yours we understand why you're so pretentious in your words ... but where is your private obfuscator tool that you love to talk to everyone usually ??? Thumbs Down

So first, you never said this tool was inviolable, ofc, but I thought it was the goal ^^ sorry If I'm misunderstood.

Then
"All sources that you can find on the web (not really tools !!!) make non-functional primary assembly file when an assembly is merged or embedded ....." to be honest I was searching how to merge dll into assembly so when I saw RugCode's software in your Resources I learned something :)

So after that I don't see the point why are you talking about my nickname ? Maybe you don't like it but well I don't mind ^^ It's mine, I choosed it, because I like it. Its a very subjective sentences.

And my "private obfuscator" is "private" because it's not finish yet, indeed I got some problem with Type Renaming (it makes the app crash if it's a >3.5 Framework app. But if you want to see some screenshot, there you are (1) (2)

But yeah I wasn't blaming you at all ^^ YOU are the father of a family, I'm just a student, I respect older people and I hope they respect me
XenocodeRCE

06-17-2013, 06:31 PM #9
AceInfinity
Developer
Administrators
Posts: 9,733 Threads:1,026 Joined: Jun 2011 Reputation: 76

Usernames are just usernames, programs are programs. If it's not well written, compiled, code, then that's the programmers issue. If they use some other utility tucked away in resources, just the same. The tools being used were credited so I don't see anything wrong with that. :)

I actually just skimmed the thread though. I didn't have time to actually look at the tool yet. However, please keep the flaming to a minimum (both of you, not just one or the other), or I'll have to close this thread. We can all be civilized, and "act" like mature adults here can't we (even if you're not legally an adult)?

cheers
This post was last modified: 06-17-2013, 06:33 PM by AceInfinity.

Microsoft MVP .NET Programming - (2012 - Present)
®Crestron DMC-T Certified Automation Programmer

Development Site: aceinfinity.net

▲
 ▲ ▲

06-18-2013, 01:57 AM #10
sh@rp

Sorry ace i know I didn t mince my words.......
I respect your site and all those who contribute.

You can delete unnecessary posts...it s up to you ace

Sorry ace.

ii