Hello There, Guest!
View New Posts  |  View Today's Posts
Hello All

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

09-25-2014, 07:46 AM #1
Master o' da Interwebs

Hello All
For starters, the name is Angel of Nothingness, or AoN, or DDAoN, or tsukasadt, or...there's an awfully long list, so I'll leave it at those. If you're an anime fan/addict like me, you've probably met me on one of the hundreds of websites I've either helped to make, have staffed, or am simply present on (I was notorious on Zone-Anime back before I joined its staff...I miss those days. XD). :)

I'm inactive reserve military, a Sergeant in the U.S. Marine Corps to be specific. Though within the Marine Corps I fill the role as an electrician/technician on vastly out-dated mass communication systems, I am an Internet programmer by profession.

About 12 years ago I first dabbled in HTML and CSS, now I've fluent in ASP, PHP, JavaScript, Java, AJAX, all languages programmable via Microsoft Visual Studio, and I'm proud to say that the majority of what I do is in Notepad, not those high-end programs like Dreamweaver.

When it comes to operating systems, or computer hardware, I'm not an expert, but I'm far from a novice either. I suppose you could say I'm a bit of a jack of some traits, master of one (BTW, my sense of humor is impossibly atrocious :S). ^^'

Ummm, let's see...I play a lot of games, including, but not limited to: World of Warcraft, StarCraft, StarCraft II, Warcraft I, II, III, Diablo II, Hellgate London, Mass Effect I, II, III, Dragon Age I, II, Halo I, II, and both Chronicles of Riddick. I read a lot of SciFi, including the entire Star Trek Voyager series, a fair bit of fantasy (I'm currently reading the Beka Cooper series by Tamora Pierce), and, of course, all sorts of military books. My interests in movies/TV series is about as bad as my taste in games and books, SciFi, fantasy, and NO COMEDY, well...Down Periscope was a good one. That should leave only music...please, no rap. :P

Well, that's me in a nutshell. I look forward to my stay with TechLifeForum for a long time to come. Everyone take care, and I hope to get to know you as good friends. ^^

BTW, blame AceInfinity for my being here, I found the link here in his profile elsewhere. :D
Please bare in mind that no individual is all-knowing on anything.  Take the advice and knowledge of everyone and make your own knowledge database.

09-25-2014, 12:44 PM #2
Posts: 9,733 Threads:1,026 Joined: Jun 2011 Reputation: 76

RE: Hello All
Good to see you around here AoN :) Welcome to the forum. If you're interested in programming, .NET is a popular framework around here. I've been posting a lot of C and C++ lately however.

Microsoft MVP .NET Programming - (2012 - Present)
®Crestron DMC-T Certified Automation Programmer

Development Site: aceinfinity.net

▲ ▲

09-25-2014, 03:47 PM #3

Welcome to the forum bud.

I look forward to your posts :D

09-26-2014, 09:03 AM #4

Welcome to TLF! I enjoy this forum a lot and hope you will as well :)
Visit me at mazzn.net & blog.mazzn.net!
//This is very important :)

09-26-2014, 02:51 PM #5
Team Reboot

Electrician ... good, we'll understand each other :D

Welcome to the forum!

BTW, I am an EE graduate :D

09-26-2014, 07:00 PM #6
Sam Baker

Military anime technician, I think this is a better description for you :P
welcome aboard dude you will like it here :)
Now i am become death,The destroyer of worlds ~oppenheimer