View New Posts  |  View Today's Posts
Any body use CamFrog? TinyChat?

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

11-20-2015, 07:14 PM #1
KoBE
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Global Moderators

Any body use CamFrog? TinyChat?
Yo, I recently stumbled across CamFrog and was amazed that somehow I had never heard of it. I've been on for a few weeks now and there are some decent rooms there where people don't sit around and wank.

Just wondering if I was living in a box or if anyone else has never heard of it either. I've heard of TinyChat before, but haven't really used it.

11-21-2015, 04:11 AM #2
Sam Baker
I LOVE TLF!!!
BSOD Crew

RE: Any body use CamFrog? TinyChat?
CamFrog was very popular back in the day for uhm..how do I put this nicely cough "certain activities" cough back in the stone age of the internet around the year 2004 and up.

So I'm kinda glad you never heard of it back then, there was a swarm of filipino and thai women waiting to greet you there.

As we're on the topic of prehistoric internet, anyone remembers paltalk, tagged and xat?
This post was last modified: 11-21-2015, 08:43 AM by Sam Baker. Edit Reason: word
Now i am become death,The destroyer of worlds ~oppenheimer

11-21-2015, 05:18 AM #3
KoBE
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Global Moderators

Never heard of any of them. How old are your HG? you seem to know quite a bit about the old internet days... :P

11-21-2015, 08:56 AM #4
Sam Baker
I LOVE TLF!!!
BSOD Crew

Oh you don't? sit down child beside this pixilated campfire and let uncle sam tell you some stories.

Back in my day, we had xat it was amazing for an online chat app, you had emoticons you could make your own room with few clicks and you could be a mod on one of them! how amazing was it to talk to creepy old men pretending to be little girls asking me for my A/S/L?

Oh or paltalk the de facto standard in voice chat, what you say? you can actually talk to people clearly online?! oh my! what's that moaning in the background though? *smirk*

And tagged...oh tagged when all the cool kids had high5, we had tagged! it was amazing you had profiles that didn't have blinding backgrounds and it looks like a personal website, it was high5 but for the awesome kids!

Oh you seem to be interesting in my age young man. oh uncle sam is pretty old, back in the prehistoric internet we listening to the chants of war of our computer's soul being sucked through the dial up cable with an alien probe sounds coming from it, I happen to witnessed the birth of many great heroes like Youtube and Facebook, even the damned devils like tumblr.

I have went 3 internet great wars, and I have seen the fall of pinterest with my own eyes.

Alright alright I will tell you stop moaning, I happen to be 230 online years old, or in your mortal years I'm about to turn 23, Even I don't know how I'm still alive, I still have many great stories to tell that I can't let die with me...Did you hear about the birth of..*looks around and whisper*...4..chan?

*KoBE walking away in boredom*...but wait I still didn't show you my scars from that one time I argued with that atheist white knight neckbeard from tumblr...oh well. back to watching prehistoric futanari I guess *creepy look*

*I'm so sorry I was quite bored :v*
Now i am become death,The destroyer of worlds ~oppenheimer