Just a old ipod nano from when they were pretty :b
If it was a joke... would it be funny?

06-12-2011, 05:27 PM #12
AceInfinity
Developer
Administrators
Posts: 9,733 Threads:1,026 Joined: Jun 2011 Reputation: 76

RE: Who has apple products?
I've got an Ipod touch 4G, and a Macbook Pro, but i'm not sure if I have much else for Apple devices.

Microsoft MVP .NET Programming - (2012 - Present)
®Crestron DMC-T Certified Automation Programmer

Development Site: aceinfinity.net

▲
 ▲ ▲

06-23-2011, 10:15 AM #13
MisterK

iPhone 1st Gen 8 GB , iPhone 4 32 GB, Macbook (white C2D), and a Custom Mac Pro :p (hackintosh ^^)

04-09-2012, 06:24 AM #14
jack kallis

I do have apple iPhone and find it as the best.

10-07-2012, 04:16 PM #15
Crystalii

I have iPhone 4 only. However my dad got a Macbook Air from his job, but that's just temporary. He will have to give it back :(

10-08-2012, 05:32 PM #16
KoBE
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Global Moderators

Ah, this thread again... :| Haha.

I still don't like Apple. :D

10-08-2012, 07:31 PM #17
Jung3o
~pro~

dang a lot of people here has apple products. I dont even have an android yet...

well I want to get a macbook air. looks super neat to use. I don't really care what apple does. I just want their products nice looking products.

10-08-2012, 11:34 PM #18
AceInfinity
Developer
Administrators

Yeah, Apple TV's now, my iTouch that i've had for a few years now (still looks relatively new though because I take care of my stuff), and now an iPhone that I was given for communication at work. I was expected to have it ready to go by tomorrow, but I was too busy this weekend to do as much as I thought I could get done with that. Saturday was all gone, same thing with Sunday morning, had ITunes troubles later that day, and today was a Thanksgiving thing I was invited to with some really good people. :) Good weekend to say the least though. Short but busy week and looking forward to seeing the light of next weekend soon!

(Note: I highly recommend an Apple TV for those out there. If you don't know what it is, start looking into it. It will be the way our future is heading, so get into the game as soon as you can.)

And Lick you, Shaw monopoly around here! This new invention will inevitably takeover their world, and driving prices down... Way too expensive for a cellphone and cable where I live. You can spend on average $200 + $300/ month for just cable and cell phone bills, each! Close to $400-500/month for both combined. Sometimes the cable bill here for the average to upper range of features on a plan would cost about $150-200, while it used to only be $80-100 just a couple years ago. While people that i'm working with, who make some long distance calls, because other's are from around the world and the US... I've heard that they've received cell phone bills over $1000.

The advantage of an Apple TV is limitless. It's all on the net, which means no crappy signal dependant quality, it's all HDMI fed out directly to your display, and much more to offer for less than what cable can give you.
This post was last modified: 10-08-2012, 11:40 PM by AceInfinity.

▲
 ▲ ▲

01-03-2013, 04:38 AM #19
Adriana

I'll stick to my LED for now, Ace Happy2

I don't own any Apple products for one simple reason: they are way too expensive for what they can do. In my opinion, the only difference between an "iProduct" and regular products is the price. 
I tried working on a Mac before, I prefer my Windows PC. I played with some of my friend's iPhones, I prefer my LG. Seriously, why are they so expensive?

01-03-2013, 04:44 AM #20
AceInfinity
Developer
Administrators

They have a great marketing plan and philosophy in my opinion. They were smart because in my own opinion, they target the younger audience moreso than Microsoft does. These younger people are really the future in technology. And if you think about it, factually, in a ratio, how many excited kids to adults do you think are willing enough to share their cool "toys" with others. Kids will go to school and share their new stuff with everybody and show it off. Adults? maybe their family? Boss or a single co-worker?

Same thing with BOSE speakers lol, some of them are crap. I have a few friends that are walking textbooks for the physics behind sound. But why are they so popular and deemed to be so good? They were featured at the Olympics, and other highly visible places. They somehow managed to become a popular item, and an item of "coolness" for younger people. Some models are okay, but some are horrible.
This post was last modified: 01-03-2013, 04:46 AM by AceInfinity.

▲
 ▲ ▲